Determined St. Louis Lawyer Resolves Tax Issues
Conscientious Missouri attorney relieves the burden of debt problems
When you have serious concerns about tax , it’s in your best interest to find an experienced attorney who combines extensive legal knowledge with a determination to provide creative solutions. At the Doheny Law Firm, LLC in St. Louis, I have served Missouri clients for more than two decades by delivering effective advice and advocacy. Whether you seek assistance with tax problems, debt collection or other property issues, I spot the relevant issues quickly so we can get to work right away on resolving them. Financial and tax troubles can be both complicated and intimidating, but with clear, effective counsel, you will have the information and confidence you need to move forward.
Proactive counsel provides exceptional legal support
My firm blends the proficiency of a large law firm with the personal service that can only be found in a small practice. You can trust me to provide:
- Experience — With three decades of legal practice in Missouri, I have gained the respect of clients I have served and colleagues who know my work. Both refer friends and family to me with the confidence I have the knowledge and commitment to help them. I have also earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Knowledge — I have a detailed understanding of complicated laws on taxes and other intricate matters. Moreover, my work in a variety of state and federal courts helps my clients anticipate how their case will proceed.
- Peace of mind — Money issues and other legal concerns often have significant emotional consequences. I care about your overall well-being and always communicate in an open, compassionate manner.
I understand the importance of prompt action, especially when there is a threat of penalty. To help people unsure about the process, my firm offers a free initial consultation.
Dedicated assistance for various types of civil matters
Throughout Missouri, my firm represents clients in practice areas including:
- Taxation — For taxation issues such as levies and alleged filing deficiencies, I provide thorough, knowledgeable counsel.
- Debt collection — Debt collection is subject to stringent and specific rules. Whether you are the creditor or debtor, I can protect your rights and interests.
- Wills and probate — I deliver complete advice on estate planning, including wills and probate.
- Real estate — My firm works with residential and business real estate clients on transactions and disputes.
For whatever assistance you need, I am committed to developing a strategic course of action to help achieve your goals.